Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Embedding Files into Your Blogger Page SOURCE

I have created this page just to illustrate the ways in which you can embed various types of files into your Blogger webpage.

1. Image:

2. Video:
from your computer
from YouTube

3. PDF File:
There seems to be no native Blogger way to embed a PDF document into your post (although see my note below regarding Google Drive). Even so, you can still use the common HTML text for embedding what are called iframes (short for inline web frames).

<iframe src="URL" height="400" width="500"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://ia601902.us.archive.org/34/items/NeuromancerWilliamGibson/Neuromancer%20-%20William%20Gibson.pdf" height="400" width="500"></iframe>

Neuromancer Online
iframe 
Note: It seems that the only way to embed a PDF document into your webpage is to upload the file to your Google Drive. Since I am not assuming that we all have a Google Drive account, I am only showing how to link to a PDF doc. In this case, I am linking to my Ohio University OneDrive account, which functions like Google Drive except that it lacks the ability to embed PDF files.]

4. Word Doc:




5. Google Maps:

6. PowerPoint:
6A  Unobtanium Link

6B Embed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

New phone email message

Here is my latest email post! Sent from my iPhone